Blogmas 2017: 12 Days of Christmas
Fancy winning all these goodies? Please read on for more info!
Well! Life has been rather hectic lately. I’ve recently moved and started a new job, so as much as it has upset me, I simply haven’t been able to do a full Blogmas this year. However! I am determined to share some Christmas spirit, so in light of this, I am going to be doing a half-Blogmas, if you will. I’ve affectionately named this my 12 Days of Christmas Blogmas.
To celebrate, I’ve pulled together some goodies that I’m desperate to send out to one of you!
So, what’s up for grabs?
The bundle contains 12 Treats for each of my 12 Days of Christmas. This is worth over £25, so it’s not to be missed!
- Boux Avenue emery boards
- Boux Avenue leopard heart mirror
- Ray Ban badges
- Ted Baker soap
- Tanya Burr Glitter Liner
- Swell Ultimate Protect & Renew Serum
- New Look black heart charm choker
- Freedom by Topshop necklace
- Clarins Booster Detox Green Coffee
- Clarins Multi-Active Jour
- Thierry Mugler Angel eau de toilette
- Somersby Keyring and bottle opener
The rules could not be simpler.
All you need to do is head on over to Instagram, like the photo, and follow @misstcliffe.
- The giveaway closes on the 24th December.
- Unfortunately, this competition is only open to the U.K. Postage is so expensive! *sad face*.
- I’ve personally funded this giveaway, this is not a sponsored post!